Join the free webinar on August 19th, 2020 at 1PM-2PM EST.
Join John Walsh, CRT, for a discussion on best practices and considerations for the use of Vapotherm high velocity therapy with COVID-19 patients.
- Understand transmission risk when placing COVID-19 patients on high velocity therapy
- Identify precautions that can be taken
- Understand high velocity therapy mechanism of action for considerations of patient comorbidities
- Identify role of high velocity therapy during post-extubation
- Discuss considerations for conservation of oxygen
Respiratory Therapists will earn 1 AARC RT CRCE.
Nurses will earn 1 Contact Hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16476, for 1 Contact Hour.
Webinar is limited to the first 3,000 attendees.
Form not displaying above? Click here.