Deliver Aerosolized Drugs Without Disrupting Therapy
With the Aerosol Disposable Patient Circuit (ADPC), you can streamline delivery of aerosol medication for patients on high velocity therapy.
- Introduce the medication at the machine, let the system deliver it to the patient
- Designed specifically for use with Aerogen® Solo*
- Compatible for both continuous and intermittent nebulization
Comfort and Convenience
The ADPC is safe and effective for your patients, while convenient for you.
- Minimal clinician condensate management
- Circuit is pre-assembled and ready to go right out of the bag
- Designed for patient comfort with an integrated mixing chamber
- May be better tolerated than an aerosol mouthpiece or mask 
- Convenient aerosol medication delivery for obligate nose breathers
Wondering About Aerosol Delivery for COVID-19 Patients?
Enroll in the free, on-demand CRCE/CE course Aerosol Drug Delivery in COVID-19.
Request a Demo
Learn how you can introduce High Velocity Therapy in your pediatric department. Our team is standing by to help answer all of your questions and get started.
SOURCES:  DiBlasi RM. Clinical Controversies in Aerosol Therapy for Infants and Children. Respiratory Care 2015;60(6):894-914; discussion 914-896. – Data available upon request. [*] AEROGEN is a trademark of Aerogen, Inc. Vapotherm does not make the Aerogen Solo.