Aerosol Delivery with
Aerosol Disposable Patient Circuit
Streamlined delivery of aerosol medication with high velocity nasal insufflation.
- Deliver aerosol medication without disrupting therapy
- Minimal clinician condensate management
- Circuit ready to go right out of the bag
- Compatible for both continuous and intermittent nebulization
Safe and Effective
With the Aerosol Disposable Patient Circuit (ADPC), clinicians have the option of delivering aerosol medication concurrently with Hi-VNI® Technology, either continuously or intermittently, without the need for a mask or pausing therapy.
• Designed specifically for use with Aerogen Solo
• Designed for patient comfort with an integrated mixing chamber
• May be better tolerated than an aerosol mouthpiece or mask1
• Aerosol medication delivery for pediatric obligate nose breathers
• Pre-Assembled for clinician convenience
Interested in purchasing Aerosol Disposable Patient Circuits?
Not available in all markets.
1. DiBlasi RM. Clinical Controversies in Aerosol Therapy for Infants and Children. Respiratory Care 2015;60(6):894-914; discussion 914-896. – Data available upon request.