Oxygen Assist Module (OAM)
The Automatic Oxygen Controller for Vapotherm’s Precision Flow® system.
Not available in all markets
More time in range. More time to care.
OAM keeps babies in their prescribed target SpO2 range significantly better than manual control.1
- Helps easily and accurately maintain SpO2 during stress, movement, and feeding
- May allow nurses to spend more time with babies and parents and less time changing settings
Precision Flow with Hi-VNI® Technology – The clinically proven, gentler alternative to nCPAP and NiPPV for primary respiratory distress support in neonates.2
- Facilitates kangaroo care without bulky interfaces
- Precise control of FiO2 delivery
- Fast and easy set up
OAM keeps your preterm babies in their SpO2 range longer
In Reynolds et al 2019, OAM automated control maintained the babies’ SpO2 in the target SpO2 range significantly more effectively than manual control, and reduced the duration of hypoxic and hyperoxic episodes.1
Precise and safe oxygen control
“The [Oxygen Assist Module] maintained patients in the target SpO2 range significantly better than manual adjustments in preterm babies.”
Authors of Randomised Cross-Over Study of Automated Oxygen Control for Preterm Infants Receiving Nasal High Flow
Safe. Sophisticated. Simple.
Product simplicity and safety features give providers the option to confidently and easily control automated oxygen delivery:
- Full compatibility with Vapotherm Precision Flow Systems*
- Convenient touch screen display on OAM
- Uses Masimo SET® Measure through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry
- Sophisticated trend views
- Large LED screen conveniently displays selected therapy parameters
- Integrated patient safety alarms
- Connection to nurse call
- Easy one-button control on the Precision Flow System
- The Precision Flow System is incubator safe and all components are safe to touch without burn risk
Compatible with all air/oxygen Precision Flow systems with software version 3.8.3 and above.
Uses Masimo SET® Measure through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry.
3 pin 3.5 mm stereo audio jack for Nurse Call connection with three adapter cables available: 1/4″ normally open (3101138), 1/4″ normally closed (3101139), and unterminated (3101140)
Oxygen Assist Module Unit
Pole Mount Assembly
Masimo SpO2 Patient Cable
PF-OAMDPC-LOW: OAM Neonate Disposable Patient Circuit
Vapotherm Nasal Cannulas
Masimo LNCS® Adhesive Sensors, LNCS® Neo-3 Adhesive Sensor, and RD SET™ Sensors (Provided by Masimo®)